A love for all things beautiful at our 18th century inn turned wedding venue located in Andover, NJ.


Thursday, August 11, 2011

Thank You's from a Lovely Bride

Our July 23rd bride just sent us this email. It was so sweet, I had to post it!



Dear Katherine,

I just wanted to thank you from the bottom of our hearts for making our Special Day unforgettable.  Everyone keeps talking about how much fun they had, how everything looked entirely beautiful, about the great service, about the beautiful grounds, and about the delicious food!  Woodney and I met with you for the first time last year, in the months of February, I remember it clearly because it was a rough winter and the Crossed Keys' grounds with covered with snow.  Woodney and I fell in love with the place, we envisioned how beautiful it will look on our wedding day.  We didn't care about looking anywhere else, the Crossed Keys was and will forever be a magical place, there isn't another place that can replace what it has to offer.
You and your daughter were extremely helpful in putting together all my ideas together, and of course, you had amazing suggestions that I trusted 100%.   Thank you for keeping me calm the entire time, thank you for reassuring me everything will be fine and beautiful, thank you for your kindness, and availability when we needed to speak to you.  Thank you for your hard work, it must be really hard, and I will never be able to do what you do.  Thank you for all Katherine.
Thank you to your husband!! The food was amazing! Family and friends rave about how exquisite the food was! The choices were incredible! I cannot continue to brag about the service! Absolutely outstanding!  I didn't have any worries.. I knew everything was going to be taken care of =)
You are all wonderful! Thank you thank you thank you!!! My thank yous are not good enough, I will always remember my experience at the crossed keys and your wonderful family and staff.


Love,
Gabby & Woodney

No comments:

Post a Comment